Sunday, December 20, 2009

Still More Snotos? SnOMG!

Based on news reports, I'd say that most of the East Coast is in stand-by mode at the moment. Some adventurous people are trying to drive on the roads. Other are just having fun, such as having a snowball fight at 14th and U Streets in Northwest D.C. that becomes a national story.


As for me, I've remained homebound. I may venture out tomorrow on foot to explore the winter wonderland.

Anyone who wants to help me dig out my car, please let me know. I'm willing to pay. Maybe provide free hot cocoa, too.

Here are some of the last pictures I took on Saturday, just before the snow stopped falling and we were told there was no longer a winter weather warning.

Previous sets of photos are here and here.










1 comment:

Water Heater Repair San Diego said...

Can't remember the last time I had a Christmas that was this white.